Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» [Ruthless] vs. {STR}
Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:56 am by ||[R]||=*Vortex*=||[R]||

» Hey guys I forgot to tell you that I got a PS3!
Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:01 pm by Fallenluke

» Esca and Assy (combo)
Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:18 pm by Esca213

» Extended Absence
Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:00 pm by JJ'

» Nuuuuh. I want to join
Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:29 am by JJ'

» {R} vs {STR}
Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:48 pm by Fir3hazard

» The one and only
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:47 pm by JJ'

» Sin Corazon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:04 pm by {STR}Acerola

» retiring my ps2
Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:00 am by JJ'


Coming back Maybe.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coming back Maybe.

Post  Android17 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:34 pm

Well bought a new power chord, means i will start playing swbf2 maybe been playing Halo a lot so i think i might just switch to the 360. Yet of this i am not sure yet right now for me it is more like ( 60% stay and keep playing SWBF2) the other is (40% switch to the xbox360 and keep playing Halo mostly since Halo4 is coming out soon) good thing is that i still want to keep playing swbf2 but not sure if it will be worth going back to it, oh we will just see what happens ^_^
avatar
Android17
Apprentice

Posts : 6
Points : 8
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming back Maybe.

Post  {STR}Acerola on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:29 pm

your coming back definitely Wink

_________________
avatar
{STR}Acerola
Godly

Posts : 23
Points : 39
Join date : 2011-07-14

View user profile http://teamstr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming back Maybe.

Post  =STR=Dyablo on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Android you gotta come back Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
avatar
=STR=Dyablo
Apprentice

Posts : 11
Points : 14
Join date : 2011-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming back Maybe.

Post  JJ' on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Someday my friend, you must realize that this game will be gone soon. Halo will be around for a long time to come, and your bf2 friends will not be able to play Halo with you. Just keep this in mind. Wink

JJ'
Apprentice

Posts : 47
Points : 65
Join date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming back Maybe.

Post  {STR}DrkDragon on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Nonsense, I have halo. Lol joking Android I felt just like you, and then 360 got old after awhile. Come back to swbf2 Smile

_________________
"Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it".- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

{STR}DrkDragon
Apprentice

Posts : 21
Points : 47
Join date : 2011-08-01
Location : Just turn around... seriously

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming back Maybe.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum